Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A fluttering introduction... A Tattoo, A Post, A Farewell

Having been welcomed by my great friend on to the blog has made constructing a self-introduction a far easier job than it would otherwise be. As S- has already remarked, I'm Ye and I will be contributing to this exciting blog of his. We've been good friends for a while, and as one would expect, we have similar interests and ideas, as well as differing interests and ideas; part of what makes collaborative blogging an event within social existence, and what makes it interesting and fun. Anyways, I hope to be able to contribute to the already full flowing dialogue present in this blog. It's also a way for me to keep in touch while I'm in Japan.

The pictures of the tattoo below this post are the ones S- did for me. Thanks heaps bro... looks awesome!

I'll be blogging from Japan from August 3rd as I'm going there for work purposes. Another migrational existence and another negotiation of identities within a different social space. The tattoo...an imprint of the influences over the years, especially from the master S- himself.

Anyways, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...