Friday, July 24, 2009

Indo-Fiji-inspired full-sleeve
























































This piece was carried out a while ago now, I've just posted it up now because I wanted to finish the whole piece before posting it. Usually, when doing tattoos, the person getting tattooed always makes the call when to finish if it is a big job - which are usually carried out through various sessions - but with this job, I was the one calling it off because I felt more pain than the person getting tattooed - crooked back and a sleeping behind and etc. Full-arm sleeves like this one usually takes me three to four sessions (definitely four) which are each between 5 to 6 hours each. As you can see, this piece is almost done and only bits and pieces here and there to be done. Quite surprisingly, this entire arm work took two sessions, not only that but two sessions in two days in a row. That is a record. Each session was between 8 - 9 hours straight - the ability of this person to take the pain is extra-ordinary...I still cant believe it to this day. He's still yet to come back for the finidhing bits but I thought I'd post his images up....Youre the man Ron




















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...